SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB- Celestion g10 gold

hi everyone im looking for a used Celestion g10 gold if anyone has one for sale give me a shout. 
thanks

nick
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
  • Hey Nick, are you missing the one you sold me? It's a great speaker but a Weber ended up being a better match for my combo.

You can have it back, same deal if you like?
  • Hi Robert,  yeah missing that speaker I've picked up a Princeton reverb and I'm thinking that speaker would be great.  Same deal is fine with me.   Just in interest what made you prefer the Weber?
  • We got a deal Nick! I really liked the Gold but it just over-accentuated the mid-range in an already mid-heavy 6G2 Princeton, things got a bit too honky. The slightly mid-scooped Weber balanced the amp out a little better. PM me your postal address and I'll get the Gold in the post for you asap. Cheers.
  • PM'd. Glad to hear about the midrange I think it's the thing I don't like about the 65 Princeton.