SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Case for 335

What's Hot
Anyone got decent protection for my semi  =)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• @JerkMoans think had one going. 
  • @JerkMoans has a good skb
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • richhrichh Frets: 451
    I've also got one spare - I'll send a PM
  • I have a  mint Mono padded gig bag if you are interested, it is designed for 335/330's etc.
  • shugzshugz Frets: 768
    The Hiscox one decent if not going total flightcase crazy. I think those are pretty good for the cash. I gave away a fitted flightcase recently as well.

Sorry, useless post I know. Definitely recommend the Hiscox though. 

H

www.proudhoney.com

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3590
    Yep, I upgraded my 335 Gibo case for a hiscox. they are not that expensive and its certainly worth protecting a Gibson possibly worth thousands.
  • @JerkMoans i’ll Pm you re your skb, looks good. Hiscox is also a possibility, thanks guys.