SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Danelectro or similar

Hey there,

Anyone got a dano or similar they want to move on? Ideally made in korea. A bit scruffy is ok but it must have an adjustable bridge as I'm going to set it up for 13-58s to make a pseudo baritone in standard c. 

Based york, will travel a bit. Can trade a deathrattle overdrive pedal or rockett lemon aid if any interest...or lovely cash.

Budget 150-300 depending what it is.

Ta!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• You're going to set up a regular Dano as a baritone? Would be interested to see how this turns out as the really *long* neck on the baritone Dano kind of puts me off, possibly....
  • svejksvejk Frets: 148
    Yeah, we'll see! It's either a dano, or something 25.5 scale, but not too pricey. I'm only wanting to go down to C, and I normally play shorter scale guitars in Eb, so I don't mind if there isn't loads of string tension. I'm more interested in playability, as a dodgy wrist would make a full baritone scale tricky. I'll let you know how I get on if I can get sorted!