Wampler Pantheon.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• In the Bret Kingman video, he doesn’t mention the KOT at all, but instead says it’s Wampler’s take on the original Marshall Bluesbreaker (I know this is what the KOT is at heart, too)  
    The Wampler video mentions the KOT a lot
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • grappagreengrappagreen Frets: 1346
    edited October 2018
    Ignoring all of the marketing blurb around KOT/POT and heated debate of the back of this what do peops think?

I got mine earlier in the week and managed to have an hour yesterday. I’ve gotta say I think it’s a great OD pedal; wide range, great eq..

Early days but feels like this one may be a keeper. I say early days as every OD I’ve bought with the exception of my Euphoria has come and gone

Si
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6896

I got mine earlier in the week and managed to have an hour yesterday. I’ve gotta say I think it’s a great OD pedal; wide range, great eq..

Early days but feels like this one may be a keeper. I say early days as every OD I’ve bought with the exception of my Euphoria has come and gone

Si
    How does it compare to the Euphoria? That’s a pretty flexible pedal, is the Pantheon significantly different?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • TA22GTTA22GT Frets: 362
    "How does it compare to the Euphoria? That’s a pretty flexible pedal, is the Pantheon significantly different?"

This.   

I have the Euphoria too and am thinking of the Pantheon as well but they seem to cover a lot of similar ground.
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7344
    I wouldn't mind a pair of Wampler Pantaloons...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>