SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fulltone '69, DOD Carcosa, Zoom MS-70CDR, Lovepedal Believe, Digitech Polara, Boss BD2

the_pman28the_pman28 Frets: 72
edited October 2018 in FX £

Fulltone ‘69 Mk II - great germanium fuzz with added flexibility for tailoring to a variety of amps - excellent condition, velcro, boxed with papers, comes with Voodoo Labs cable if required - £80 SOLD

DOD Carcosa - awesome versatile fuzz capable of mild OD sounds through to 60s psych and finishing at sludgy heaviness!! Some paint has peeled off the back where the velcro has pulled. £50 SOLD

Zoom MS-70CDR - amazing box of tricks for the money - excellent condition, velcro, boxed with papers - £50

Lovepedal Believe - excellent clean octave up (watch some Josh Smith videos to see what it does) - excellent condition, velcro, boxed with papers (box has been located since the photo!) - £80

Digitech Polara - great compact reverb, the spring, hall and plate settings are all REALLY good, I have no need for it with the reverb on my amp. Boxed with papers and the rubber knob protector thingy (!), velcro - £80

Boss Blues Driver BD2 - you know what this does, industry standard, only selling because i picked up a Keeley but, to be honest, the differences are minimal. Good condition, velcro, boxed with papers - £45

Prices include shipping and, if paying by paypal they assume Paypal gift or buyer to cover the fees. Thanks.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments