SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Fender Stratocaster

pottolompottolom Frets: 114
edited October 2018 in Guitars £
Looking for a Strat, probably MIM or perhaps MIJ/CIJ:

- Preferably something vintage-ish (Classic Player, Classic 50s, Classic 60s, etc.).
- SSS only.
- Around the £400 mark or less.
- Alnico pickups.
- Lightweight (7.5 lbs or less).
- Not really interested in anything non-Fender (including Squier), unless it's a G&L or maybe an older Tokai.
- Not interested in MIM Standards, although I do fancy one of the new Player Strats, although I suspect there won't be many used examples for sale yet.
- Prefer something in good shape with minimal fretwear, dings, etc.

I'm quite fussy about colour. I think some colours only work with a rosewood neck, and others with a maple neck. I won't bother listing them out here, but a couple I can't seem to stand are Fiesta or Daphne with maple, sacrilege I know.

I also have this that I could offer in part exchange if it's something someone would be interested in: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/140294/ft-g-l-tribute-fallout#latest

Anyone got anything that fits the bill?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom