X Factor - yes I'm old and out of touch but bloody hell...

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• TimmyO said:
    Jalapeno said:
    TimmyO said:
     Jesus I've got old quick :-) 
    Fancy a game of golf ;) ?

I've got old I haven't given up on life! 
    FFS stay away from bowls too! Fucking lethal! 

The mortality rate among new bowls players is incredible! 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I don't lower my standards to watching cheap and tacky reality TV, so I dont tend to watch the X-factor, however they showed a clip of it on "goggle box" and I couldn't help but notice Cowell does look very wierd thesedays.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Haven’t watched it for maybe 3 years. I should have stopped well before that, tbh.. 
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• I don't lower my standards to watching cheap and tacky reality TV, so I dont tend to watch the X-factor, however they showed a clip of it on "goggle box" and I couldn't help but notice Cowell does look very wierd thesedays.

Is that meant to be ironic?

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Is that meant to be ironic?
    Poor attempt at humour sorry. I'll get my coat.
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5630
    crunchman said:
    If you think the X factor is bad, you ought to see some of the rubbish my daughters (10 and 6) like watching on YouTube.  The YouTube is kids stuff that doesn't have the sexualized content, but the overall quality of a lot of it makes the X factor look absolutely brilliant.

I know exactly the kind of crap you're talking about but I'd still rather watch the absolute tosh my daughter watches on YouTube than give Simon Cowhole a single second of my attention.

All credit to the man, he is a very astute businessman but music is not something he knows anything about so I refuse to watch his self righteous indignations at what he believes is and isn't talent. 

The sooner X-Factor dies the better IMPO.

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28338
    or how about this for a random, off the wall idea - let the people who want to watch it watch it. 

This rule could be applied to everything on TV. We could call it choice and let everyone have it for free.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6391
    axisus said:
    or how about this for a random, off the wall idea - let the people who want to watch it watch it. 

This rule could be applied to everything on TV. We could call it choice and let everyone have it for free.
    Yep, and if the numbers plummet it'll be axed ;)

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback