SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Hamstead Odyssey & Lovepedal Custom Vintage Modern

ChesterChester Frets: 52
edited October 2018 in FX £
1. Hamstead Odyssey 

Hugely versatile boost / overdrive pedal, capable of everything from clean boost to metal / fuzz in a box

Literally in as new condition, limited studio use, and comes complete with box and manual

£179 + £5.45 P&P (UK) / £6.50 (Europe)

Hamstead product weblink: https://www.hamsteadsoundworks.com/odyssey/

2. Lovepedal Custom Vintage Modern

A few around in the US, but I haven't come across one in Europe yet. It is in as new condition, no marks or scratches, with velcro attached at back (easily removed). Comes complete with original box

This Custom DUAL unit features a VINTAGE and MODERN side. Both operate independently, and can be stacked for extra boost / drive

The Vintage side is a modified COT50, which also formed the base for the TCHULA pedal developed for Josh Smith. It features an independent Gain and Level control

The Modern side is a modified PURPLE PLEXI, which features Gain, Level and a tone control

Both Level masters have a gradual, very useable taper, and the gain functions work with your amp to "enhance" it's natural drive, without mush and retaining clarity

£165 = 5.45 P&P (UK) £6.50 (Europe)

There is an excellent Youtube demo by Sebastian Flavo, which is well worth checking out. I've tried to post the links here, which didn't work for some reason, but it's easy to find

Please pm me with any questions and for pics

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments