SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD // Gretsch White Falcon G6136-1958 Stephen Stills Signature // REDUCED £2350

What's Hot
WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
edited November 2018 in Guitars £ tFB Trader

GRETSCH G6136-1958 RE-ISSUE

The Gretsch White Falcon a legend in the guitar world - this is the limited edition Stephen Stills signature edition, in faded white - 1958 reissue and based on Stephens own guitar.

This is top of the line as far as Gretsch go, a Japanese built masterpiece.

The original bridge is included as an upgraded roller tune-o-matic has been fitted. The scratch plate is also there - never fitted.

It comes with the fitted Gretsch case and all certificates and paperwork. The details is very exact to the original with over-size F holes, rhinestone inlaid knobs, gold sparkle binding and ebony finger board.

The condition is very, very good, there is a loss of the gold plate from the Bigsby as expected, but otherwise, no marks/scratches etc, a stunning instrument that plays like a dream and oozes tone.

RRP on these is hair off  £4K and they rarely come up for sale on the used market. The pictures really don’t do the vintage white nitro finish justice ... it’s really luxurious looking and as you can imagine the fit and finish of Japanese craftsmanship is second to none.

May take a PX up to the value of £1k

www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5786
    Absolutely beautiful!! The only White Falcon I’ve ever coveted. Sadly not my time for such a thing though. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    Cheers @dazzajl ;

www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Cool and good luck with ur sale 
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1954
    That's damn fine indeed
  • Holy fuck!

• DominicDominic Frets: 16130
    A beauty for sure
  • leerockerleerocker Frets: 607
    i have one of these and its the best falcon i have owned. I have had mine 8 years and nothing has beat it not even masterbuilt custom shop ones, whoever buys this wont be dissapointed as every stills one i have played has been great
    tFB Trader
    @leerocker @Dominic @SimpleSimon @musicman100 @Schnozz  Cheers for the kind words 
    tFB Trader
    "Stills Saturday" bump
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16130
    Saturday Bump?..............should have been long gone I would have thought
    tFB Trader
    UK delivery included - you'd have it in 24hrs
    tFB Trader

tFB Trader
    Now reduced £2350 including delivery
    tFB Trader
    Weekend Payday Bumperoo .. #SaveTheRareBirds
    tFB Trader
    SOLD elsewhere. 
  • Good stuff, hope it’s gone to a good home