SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Pedals...Price Drop.....Dr Scientist REverbarator, Finhol Stompbox

What's Hot
edenfield99edenfield99 Frets: 349
edited November 2018 in FX £

I've been overspending a bit recently to fund my new project (and I’ve not finished yet) so these are up for sale as I’m not using them. I’ve also aTaylor acoustic and a Louis Electric amp up for sale here so deals may be possible on multiple purchases. I AM OPEN TO TRADES NOW (funny what an hour watching That Pedal Show and the JHS blog will do) Especially interested in a bad bob boost, Analogman Astrotone, analogman delay, a bob burt boost, a JHS colour box, a nocturne atomic brain or other nocturne pedals, overdrives and maybe a rotary speaker pedal. All pedals have Velcro and, unless stated come with box and are in good condition, prices are ppg and include postage.

https://flic.kr/p/29gwsid

Dr Scientist Reverberator - £110

Finhol Kick Box Mark II (this is a sample triggered pedal not your usual hollow box with a mic, 2 sounds bass drum and cajon) - £70

Weber Mini Mass - 50W version, no box but I’ll find something secure to post it in - £85 SOLD

Hudson Broadcast - £125 SOLD

RMC 3 Wah - very versatile wah that can be set to mimic a large range of wah pedals, currently set somewhere between Jimi and Stevie - £80 SOLD

Analogman Sunlion - Germanium. TI/UK and CV 7003 with on/off pot - paint is a bit chipped, boxed £280 SOLD

Mad Professor Mellow Yellow Tremolo - PCB version - £75 SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments