Best mini delay?

lincolnbluelincolnblue Frets: 294
edited October 2018 in FX
I'm putting together a small board for acoustic work and am ideally after mini pedals. Can anyone reccommend a good mini delay pedal. I'm aware of flashback mini but any others worth considering? Budget isn't massive so budget options eg Tone City etc are also up for consideration
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• menamestommenamestom Frets: 4705

I borrowed a Hotone Tape Eko for a while and that sounded really good.
    And I had that after a DM2W, Diamond Memory Lane Junior and before a Keeley Caverns.

• RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13941
    "rexomreco" "massuce" is that 'Picadilly Palare'?

• The Flashback Mini has good sounds and can't be beaten for options and versatility. The Red Witch Violetta sounds better to me than the Flashback and, with its top-mounted jacks, is even smaller.
  • "rexomreco" "massuce" is that 'Picadilly Palare'?
    Ha! Silly predictive text on my mobile .. whatever those words are ''supposed" to be! 
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 951
    The Ibanez Mini Delay is basically an improved version of their AD9 but it's definitely an analog delay so depends if that's the sound you're after or not. 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    I absolutely love my AMMOON Echo (is a rebadge Rowin Echo Effect) All the analogue echos you could want and sounds so quality. Hefty lump too contrary to size.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ammoon+echo&safe=off&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjk6bL1w43eAhXPDewKHQyEB-8Q_AUIDigB&biw=1229&bih=584#spd=5381336843240267503

<Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
  • ModellistaModellista Frets: 2041
    joetele said:
    The Ibanez Mini Delay is basically an improved version of their AD9 but it's definitely an analog delay so depends if that's the sound you're after or not. 
    ^ Yep, I've used the Ibanez Mini extensively and it's great at what it does, which is retro analog delay.  Flashback will be more versatile, but if you want proper analog, the Ibanez is what you want.