SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Analogman King of Tone v4, High Gain red side

4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
edited October 2018 in FX £ tFB Trader
Hello. Guess I don't need to talk this up too much. 

Got this little beauty in a trade. Absolutely no need for it. 

Everything seems to be in order. It's V4 with a high gain red side. Comes with the box, little bag, stickers, feet etc.

Going off sold prices around the web, how about £425 posted special delivery in the UK.

Trades might be an option, but I have no real need of anything at present ... you never know though!

Cheers!

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Any interest in trade for white dot NKT275 Sunface or BJFe Pink Purple Fuzz?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    Skinimin said:
    Any interest in trade for white dot NKT275 Sunface or BJFe Pink Purple Fuzz?
    Not really, sorry.
  • any interest for a tone bender sola sound reissue from the 90s, or an original from 74?

Or I might let go a fantastic klon-like pedal made in France, the Anasounds Savage, such a wonderful pedal, have a look at the demo on youtube if you didn't know the brand...
    tFB Trader
    micamused said:
    any interest for a tone bender sola sound reissue from the 90s, or an original from 74?

Or I might let go a fantastic klon-like pedal made in France, the Anasounds Savage, such a wonderful pedal, have a look at the demo on youtube if you didn't know the brand...
    Sorry, I'm all sorted for pedals. Thanks though. 
    tFB Trader
    Bump. :-)
    tFB Trader
    Y nobody want KOT? Sadface .