SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Death by Audio Reverberation Machine SOLD

What's Hot
joetelejoetele Frets: 951
edited October 2018 in FX £
For sale is this excellent reverb which produces lo go, warbly goodness with a gain control as well. Comes with box. £150 posted Special Delivery. 
MUSIC: Pale Blurs
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DopesickDopesick Frets: 1508
    edited October 2018
    Might be interested in this if I can manage to shift my phaser and Digitech Polara.

How much power does the Reverberation Machine take again? I owned one a few years ago and it's the best reverb I've ever used.
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 951
    Dopesick said:
    Might be interested in this if I can manage to shift my phaser and Digitech Polara.

How much power does the Reverberation Machine take again? I owned one a few years ago and it's the best reverb I've ever used.
    I like the fact you need to "shift" your Phaser...

From their website: 

Power: 9V (runs ons a positive ring, negative tip 9V DC adapter or included 9V battery).

Current Draw: 66 mA.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1508
    @joetele ; Ha! Good spot. I've been on a pun frenzy recently...hopefully just a phase...shit!

66mA is ample power, should be no sweat. I'll keep you informed!
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 951
    SOLD