SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted : PRS SE Single Cut - budget c. £300

What's Hot
ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2026
edited October 2018 in Guitars £
My son is lusting after a PRS SE (preferably single cut but *might* be open to persuasion) and has a budget c. £300 + postage. Not bothered about whether it's 24.5" or 25", I don't think - same with wraparound / tremolo bridge. 

He's based in Northern Ireland so, unless you're local, it'll need to be posted.  I'm keeping an eye out locally over here but (unusually) there aren't many for sale. It used to be Gumtree was filled with them!

Anyway, if you have one, please let me know. If he get's sorted before then, I'll change the thread title.

Thanks, in advance. 

Edit: Something similar might interest him - you never know...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14554
    How many pickups does your son require/expect?

With the right pickup upgrade, the SE One can rock with the best of them.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2026
    I agree completely, but he's not yet trained in the ways of the single pickup guitar. So he'll expect two, I think. 
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2892
    I may be moving my SE Soapbar on soon.  Cherry Red, first run, PRS Gigbag, 2 P90s and upgraded wiring loom. Very good condition
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Cheers @blueskunk - he's at Uni during the week but I'll text him any offers and come back in a day or two. 

P.S. my son does exist - this isn't some weird multiple personality disorder thing I'm doing. :smile: 
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2892
    No worries man. If he is interested and wants pics, just holler :)
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 616

How about one of these. Mine since new so I will have the original packing box somewhere. It is the last pic on the right cherry sunburst colour. This tells you all about it.

http://www.guitarplanet.eu/latest-news/date/2012/02/29/special-prs-se-245-limited-edition-quilt-top-model-hits-uk.html

Can send pics if interested. Has the red PRS gig bag and in excellent condition. Looking £350 plus ship but willing to discuss. Also have a Paul Allender Mk 1 purpleburst with bats & gold hardware if he considers others than a singlecut.

• 545454545454 Frets: 184
    A colleague of mine has a lightweight Tremonti in natural finish that he was thinking about selling - PM me if you want me to put you in touch, I don't think he's on TFB
    Thanks chaps. I've sent him on all the details and update asap.
    Decisions being made this weekend. I'll come back to you all when he's made his mind up!  Last chance for any other fretboarders to throw their PRS's in the ring..
    Guys thanks for all the offers (and a few via PM too). He's decided to go with one that has upgraded Dragon 2 pickups which was a good deal. 

Many thanks - sorry he went with another one.  Hopefully anyone else looking for similar will get in touch with you. Wisdoms all round.