SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Deluxe Reverb - £750 firm

What's Hot
Deluxe Reverb 65 reissue for sale. Bought on here just a month or so ago but a change in cicrcumstances means I've got to move it on. Which is a shame as I REALLY like it! Really clean condition.

The price is what I paid here and, actually, is probably low enough that you could straight up flip it on eBay. I thought I'd do the right thing, though. I'm sure one of you will take greater pleasure from this than I will from flagrant capitalism!

All working, footswitch and cover included.

Amp is in Farnham, Surrey, but I'm off to Kent this week, Tamworth next and various other stop offs over the next few weeks so may be able to deliver or meet. I'm also in London often so can do that, too.

http://imgur.com/gallery/otU1tvi

Pics in the link but they all look the same, right?!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5051
    edited October 2018
    simonhpieman said: The price is what I paid here and, actually, is probably low enough that you could straight up flip it on eBay. I thought I'd do the right thing, though. I'm sure one of you will take greater pleasure from this than I will from flagrant capitalism!
    Lovely amp! I’m not commenting at all on your asking price of £750 on here, which seems fair, but have you checked eBay completed auctions for average sale prices on these? I’m just not sure that the flipping potential is quite what you suggest it might be! GLWTS.
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Anywhere from just below £700 for a slightly scrubby one to over £800 for a clean one?

I dunno, my time's probably worth £50  =)
  • Amp's coming with me to the guitar show tomorrow (well, later today!) if anyone's interested..!