SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Peavey Vandenberg series 1 traded

What's Hot
KevguitarmanKevguitarman Frets: 96
edited November 2018 in Guitars £
USA Peavey Vandenberg series 1,rocket or Lazer (not sure which) red,Ebony board, Kahler killer 2700 trem,original hardcase,one chip on top thats been touched up thats is down to the wood could be drop filled i guess,odd mark here and there but otherwise in good condition. £550 

There is plenty of info online about these but here are a few specs i have found.

The Peavey Vandenberg Signature guitar is a "made in the USA" super strat type guitar released in 1988. It distinguishes itself from other superstrats by a very unique look. It has a slightly arched top and "fiddle cuts" in the body. The lower cutaway also has an extra scooped cutaway for reaching the highest fret. The scale of the bolt-on neck is 24.75 inch (just like a Les Paul). The headstock is reversed and has a 3 degree tilt and matches the color of the body. The bridge is a Kahler 2700 series (2710 Killer)licensed under Floyd Rose double locking tremolo. The pickups have an HS configuration with an Alnico bridge humbucker (14.67kOhm) and an Alnico neck single coil (6.47kOhm) with medium/high output both by Peavey. The pickups are both placed at a 2-4 degree angle (parallell with the body's bottom) to eliminate the string spacing problem when Gibson pickups are combined with Fender spaced tremolos.

Nut Width: 
41 mm (1-5/8 inch)
12th fret width: 
52 mm
Final fret width: 
56 mm
Locking nut: 
Locking Nut
Thickness at nut: 
19.00mm
Thickness at 12th fret: 
21.00mm
Neck Material: 
Maple
Neck pieces: 
2 Piece
Neck color: 
Clear
Neck finish: 
Satin
Neck binding: 
No binding
Fretboard: 
Ebony
Fretboard radius: 
381 mm (15 inch)
Scale Length: 
24.75 inch (629 mm)
Frets: 
Fret Size: 
Medium
Inlays: 
Dot
Inlay color: 
pearl

Link to photo's incase they don't work on here.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XkVikKgQqKnEu3faA

I will consider trades but mainly looking for a Plexi flavour valve head with a series fx,loop,a Marshall 1987x would work could add a bit of cash to.

Based near Wrexham North Wales 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• armitaanarmitaan Frets: 379
    Ahh I remember ads for these in guitarist when I was about 13 , think they were pink and I thought they looked  awesome! gLws
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • armitaan said:
    Ahh I remember ads for these in guitarist when I was about 13 , think they were pink and I thought they looked  awesome! gLws
    Cheers bud,they did do them in Pink to,its a hell of a player but i am bald and my spandex don't fit and look a twat playing it haha 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • peteripeteri Frets: 1283
    Had one of these when they first came out. Great guitar but that chip is familiar - mine had loads on the edges from very normal playing and always to bare wood. 

This is is a bargain good luck with the sale!
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    Oh yes! CC Deville, RATT cred!

GLWTS
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3451
    Brilliant, glws
  • KevguitarmanKevguitarman Frets: 96
    edited October 2018
    Thanks for the positive comments everyone
  • Cool!
  • Bennyboy-UKBennyboy-UK Frets: 1727
    edited October 2018
    COOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!

BRAVO!
    I'm always looking for interesting USA Hamers for sale.

At the moment I'm looking for:
    * Hamer Watson, SS2, Vintage S, T62.
    * Music Man Luke 1, Luke II

Please drop me a message.
  • GLWTS, I had one of the Fernandes Vandenberg guitars that preceded the Peavey endorsement IIRC
  • Open to trades 
  • that looks very @HarrySeven ;
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8033
    that looks very @HarrySeven ;
    Ta! TBH, it would have done at one point, but I’m giving FR vibratos a miss - overdosed on them at one point!

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom