What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Have to put locking Sperzels on it though
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Iamnobody said:
    bazxkr said:
    Wow, the aqua marine 335 looks gorgeous.................anyone want to buy a limb ?
    I think it’s hideous! I’d rather lose a limb than have to be seen playing one...
    What's your address fella? I want to send one to you
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6906
    Iamnobody said:
    bazxkr said:
    Wow, the aqua marine 335 looks gorgeous.................anyone want to buy a limb ?
    I think it’s hideous! I’d rather lose a limb than have to be seen playing one...
    What's your address fella? I want to send one to you
    No chance. I’ve already had to move once and change my name after your last round of stalking...
    Previously known as stevebrum
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11460
    skikdi53 said:
    You can have one 335 for 1599 , but this model haven't fret edge binding.
    http://www.peachguitars.com/special-offer-guitars/gibson-memphis-2018-es-335-dot-wine-red.htm
    Also has Burstbuckers rather than MHS pickups.  MHS are far better.