Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Suggestions for pedalboard

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Not Pedal Train style but I rate the Temple Audio stuff. Not the bags, though......or the waaaay overproved IEC module. I sourced the same IEC socket for much less and sorted a used semi flight case for my Trio 28.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Not Pedal Train style but I rate the Temple Audio stuff. Not the bags, though......or the waaaay overproved IEC module. I sourced the same IEC socket for much less and sorted a used semi flight case for my Trio 28.
    You don't use velcro with them though do you? Don't they use their own pedal clamping system?
    You don't use velcro with them though do you? Don't they use their own pedal clamping system?
    I don't but you could if you wanted to. I never bothered with the plates; I used plain old cable ties instead.

I don't but you could if you wanted to. I never bothered with the plates; I used plain old cable ties instead.

I know many people use cable ties but I just think they look a bit ugly.
  • fandango said:
    Alder & Ash in this very Forum. Pedalboards to die for.

https://www.alderandashpedalboards.com/

Contact Richard. @richalderandash ;
    Reminds me of Salvage boards but cheaper.
    In essence, that was the idea.  I won't lie :-)
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31638
    As an add-on to this question, how does everyone manage having their pedalboards in soft gigbags? 

I only use a handful of pedals which fit easily in a small hardcase so I just pop the lid off and start playing, but the other guitarist in my band uses a Pedaltrain with gigbag, so he spends ages every gig messing around with his pedals because the knobs have all moved in transit.

Is it user error, or are they all like that? 

• poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
    https://ruach-music.com

really nice boards...

heres one i put together earlier

• robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    p90fool said:
    As an add-on to this question, how does everyone manage having their pedalboards in soft gigbags? 

I only use a handful of pedals which fit easily in a small hardcase so I just pop the lid off and start playing, but the other guitarist in my band uses a Pedaltrain with gigbag, so he spends ages every gig messing around with his pedals because the knobs have all moved in transit.

Is it user error, or are they all like that? 

I have a small board and a big board with soft cases. The big board one is a pain, too heavy for a bag really. Things get moved in transit, yes
  • paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
    edited November 2018
    abw1989 said:
    I got a Harley Benton Spaceship 60XL from Thomann. Never had a problem, holds pedals and a power supply underneath, comes with a reasonable gig bag and velco too.
    I noticed Thomann are now doing their spaceship boards with cases. Not as bomb proof as full flight case style ones but much cheaper,  the biggest size is about 100 quid inc case I believe. 

And they’re identical to the Palmer ones. 
  • abw1989 said:
    I got a Harley Benton Spaceship 60XL from Thomann. Never had a problem, holds pedals and a power supply underneath, comes with a reasonable gig bag and velco too.
    I noticed Thomann are now doing their spaceship boards with cases. Not as bomb proof as full flight case style ones but much cheaper,  the biggest size is about 100 quid inc case I believe. 

And they’re identical to the Palmer ones. 
    They look really good
  • If you want something different, try Alder & Ash pedal boards...like i say different but he can build pretty much anything you want. We've got one of their boards here, and its great.
    We are a UK based, family run company retailing guitar effects pedals and accessories online. 
    https://www.breakthemachine.co.uk  connect@breakthemachine.co.uk