SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD- Fender Jazzmaster 60th anniversary 58 reissue. Limited edition £1200

chris78chris78 Frets: 9352
edited October 2018 in Guitars £
Up for sale is my 58 reissue Jazzmaster with the beautiful anodised pickguard. Purchased from Wunjo in Denmark Street in May. Sat on my guitar stand since. I can include a Mustang bridge which has never been fitted but I got at the same time as I was worried about strings popping out of saddles etc. As I’ve hardly played the guitar, it’s not been an issue!

Looking for £1200 and happy to post at buyers expense. I have previously turned down a higher offer on eBay (whoops) but now need to sell.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ii10bz4ommwt7dd/AABcrEmX9LZsW7aYHR5O4WJla?dl=0
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3253
    Wow, wish I was in different financial circumstances. Could trade a guitar or two but haven’t the cash unfortunately. What a beauty -best of luck with the sale.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9352
    Thank you. It’s a stunner. I a/b’d against a couple of other Jazzmasters, including an American vintage 65 and an American original. This was head and shoulders above
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9352
    Sold!