SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Deal done FS/FT Fender Usa Select jazzmaster

What's Hot
moogie72moogie72 Frets: 78
edited November 2018 in Guitars £
ok , well this has been up on ebay and gumtree for 1500 , i have turned down a few deals but due to a purchase , im under order to do as i promised and shift it . 

I bought this of the forum it cost me my Usa deluxe thinline tele , that was in new condition , plus £200 on top 

i know 1500 was ambitios so but wanted to recoupe all it cost me.

its beautiful in amazing condition , it had some dings on it back side , which i repaired with blck nitro. And have been rubbed out So unoticable now. 

I need to clear £1000 ish cash , to clear of my purchase in any deal 

straight cash i would be looking for about £1300
trades happy with any fender other than a strat , a JM would be nice somthing i can work on modding etc 

its mint, zero fretwear , the neck is amazing , sounds killer! Was a little heavy for me though even though it has a chambered body. 
Im only selling as i wanted to get a thinline back for varios reasons...and just could not hold back on getting the recen parallel orange thinline 

pics here 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KF7gzgSQemefvWaX6
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• Things that go bump in the night
  • The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • This does look very nice indeed, but probably out of my budget range. I'd be looking to get a 2nd hand 60s Roadworn again, or even a J Mascis Squier, and (further down the line) put Mojo pickups and a new bridge/trem on it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Yep no probs, proving hard to shift due to its value. Had fair few offeres even on trades, but seems to appeal more to Gibson owners ...can’t think why lol 
     and I’ve never really been into Gibson’s and only had a custom midtown , which didn’t last long . 
    I happy take somtrade on it , as long as I can sell to make up the value etc . It’s more about paying somthing off really 
  • Bump
  • Bump again 
  • Still for sale or trade plus cash 
  • Happy to look at any US fenders plus ...some cash now 
  • Px deal done