SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

long shot - anyone got an Edge Strat for sale

picked one up a couple of years ago and really liked it. Great choice of pickups and was as good a strat that i have played. However as a i owned a masterbuilt at the time i convinced myself that i did not really need "an inferior guitar"

i have realised however that i had come to the wrong conclusion as i actually sold my masterbuilt as it was not as nice to play and did not sound as good as my old strat plus.

so i now want to pick up another edge strat - 

when i owned one previously i was surprised how similar it sounded to the Gilmour strat (probably down to the fact that the middle and neck pickups are almost the same and they both have quite a similar bridge pickup)

and i found the edge strat more comfortable to play and cant see the justification in paying for a gilmour strat at 3 times the price
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom