If you thought PRS' we're difficult to value, check this out...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ICBM said:
    I think it should just go in a woodchipper and have chipboard made out of it. They need *something* to make low-quality speaker cabinets out of, why not use a PRS?

;)

:D
    Ha Ha 100% agree

Or the new 'PRS' furniture range by Ikea
    Old Is Gold
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16706
    My mate keeps pretty much everything from the wood he uses, and if the scraps are too small he sands them to dust and puts the dust in old tic tax boxes for repair or filling work. I have a box of ebony dust myself which has proved useful on numerous occasions. Although that might be offset by the abrasives used ha ha.
    i have actually done that, but there is only so long you can do it for before you have as much as you are ever going to need.

I have had a few reasons to clear out crap in the past few years, the drinks straws filled with random coloured saw dust i might need one day were the first to go, off cuts not long after, guitars i was not happy with just after that and much harder to justify scrapping - but with a whole house to sort out and a workshop to empty i didnt get chance to process all those guitars down to more useful scraps
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4140
    I quite like the idea of these book-ends;

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I quite like the idea of these book-ends;

Yeah thats actually pretty cool, they could have atleast done something like that.
    Old Is Gold
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12667

To be fair, if you think PRS are bad, then you ought to visit a big far eastern factory... PRS probably create a very small number of rejects due to their low output numbers (relatively so) - when you have a factory churning out literally 1000s of guitars in a batch, even a 5% QC fail rate creates a lot of dead instruments/scrap wood.
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• ParkerParker Frets: 960
    Is that quarter sawn?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CacofonixCacofonix Frets: 356
    Declined offer at £25.00.

He knows it's worth way more than that.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stedsted Frets: 259
    Hilarious.