Great service from Axesrus

What's Hot
In April, I ordered a replacement stop tailpiece from Axesrus. It was a busy time for me and I didn't get around to fitting it to a guitar until late September. Whereupon I found it didn't fit my guitar, even though the description on their site said it would.

I made a quick video of myself failing to fit the tailpiece on the posts and sent it to Axesrus, asking if I could return it since I had no use for it. I said I was happy for them to charge me a restocking fee since it had been so long.

Craig exchanged a helpful couple of emails with me about tailpiece dimensions and insisted he wouldn't charge.

I returned the tailpiece but two weeks later, no refund. Emailed Craig and it turned out they'd never received it. Lost in the post—bummer.

But today I got a call from their returns department informing me the tailpiece had shown up. It had been so long since I paid that they could no longer refund my debit card, so they asked for my PayPal account. Five minutes later I got the PayPal notification, refunded in full.

Top marks for them. I liked them anyway for their good prices and decent quality parts, but now I'm going to use them whenever I can. 

(Sadly, why my tailpiece didn't fit is still a bit of a mystery. It was just fractionally too narrow for the posts, less than 1mm, but Craig said that officially all the imperial ones are the same size, and they've been fitted to Gibsons without issue in the past.)
My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jdgmjdgm Frets: 852
    I just bought some Gotoh machine heads off them; top guy, has always given me good advice - very helpful indeed. :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10342

Yep,my first point of call on all the parts I buy.

Great service and highly recommended.

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    ^^This^^
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• WolfetoneWolfetone Frets: 1479
    Been using them for years. Great service. 
  • Likewise, been shopping for bits there for years and happy every time.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom