SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold 2017 PRS Custom 22 Wood Library LTD with 58/15LT pickups - MINT

What's Hot
MoosterMooster Frets: 68
edited November 2018 in Guitars £

Sold: 2017 PRS Custom 22 Wood Library LTD with 58/15LT pickups - MINT

I have for sale a mint condition 2017 PRS Custom 22 Wood Library LTD in an amber custom colour called "Falls Goldburst". It has the 58/15LT pickups, so combines the tone of the 594 with the versatility of the Custom 22. I am the first owner and bought this new from GAK.

Selling Price: £1,800. (RRP for a new PRS Wood Library starts at £3,920).

Top: Wood library “10 Top” maple quilt in an amber custom colour with a smoke burst; no “natural” binding. 10 top confirmed with a “10” written on the back of the headstock.

Back: Figured Mahogany in a honey stain.

Neck: Figured maple stained in a matching custom colour.

Neck carve: “Pattern” (see pic of tag). I guess this means Pattern Regular but I could be wrong.

Fretboard: Ebony, wood library style birds.

Pickups: PRS 58/15LT, (same as those on a PRS 594).

Electronics: Same as per standard 2017 PRS Custom 22 with the 5-way blade switch.

Hardware: Wood library style gold and chrome hardware.

Condition: Mint. I have played it sparingly, and it has never been gigged. No dents or major scratches. There are no scratches I can see, but I’ll err on the safe side and say very minor playing scratches to avoid any potential disputes. It has never been modified, and comes with the factory set-up. Strung with 10’s and I’ll include a fresh set of D’addario 10’s in the case. Comes with the original hard-case (mint), hang tag and complete case candy (unopened). If you saw this hanging in a store, this would not look out of place as brand new.

No trades please, unless it is a Martin Authentic as that is what I am selling this guitar for. I am based in the Midlands and can meet within a reasonable distance. I can ship within the UK but I will need to calculate the cost first for recorded delivery and add this onto the final price, and it will have to be a bank transfer.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments