Brian May and Kerry Ellis

ParkerParker Frets: 960
I really like the idea of Brian May unplugged (....thats not what I meant Brian May-haters!!!), but just find her...meh. I'm not entirely sure how it got off the ground other than perhaps through friendship via WWRY. She just sounds like a hundred other West End female singers, but she has clearly landed on her feet. They have a Montreux DVD out and thought I'd check a song or two out on YT. I just cant listen to a whole song. Shame.  
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16303
    I was quite tempted to see them on tour - year or so ago maybe? That was on the basis Vintage Trouble where the support and so Brian and Kerry would have been just a bonus.

Still, he may well be upset at the moment following the news that his favourite band, ACDC, are calling it a day so I don't want to be too hard on him.

Up the badgers!
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11651
    tFB Trader
    She's too "show-tunes" which is not how I want to hear Brian May

Huge long term Queen fan (saw them 7 times with Freddie), and I don't mind seeing Adam Lambert fronting the band - he actually seemed a better fit than Paul Rogers bizarrely - the band needs a preening prima donna IMO.

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!