Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

New release from Chase Bliss?

What's Hot

Comments

• I now want to play Zelda. I am not very fussed about playing the pedal though. Sad face. 
    Yeah this. 
    It's not in the eShop !!!

Only can get it on the SNES Classic at the moment.
    I have Link to the Past on 3DS. I think it's only on the "New" models. Brilliant game :)
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11877
    I now want to play Zelda. I am not very fussed about playing the pedal though. Sad face. 
    Yeah this. 
    It's not in the eShop !!!

Only can get it on the SNES Classic at the moment.
    I have Link to the Past on 3DS. I think it's only on the "New" models. Brilliant game :)
    I am trying not to buy any games for the 3DS as that console has reached a dead end, even though Nintendo denies this.  Trying to get everything on the Switch now.
    edited November 2018
    New board in the new year.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bloody hell!
    How very rock and roll
  • timbuk02timbuk02 Frets: 271

Bimey! If only Chase Bliss made tuners too...
  • timbuk02 said:

Bimey! If only Chase Bliss made tuners too...
    .....and recording gear so we could hear the sounds to match the photos
  • aren't Chase Bliss pedals just for offset players who post pics of their pedalboards on instagram? ;)
    I don't have any chase bliss pedals or an Instagram account.
    There is a glitch in the matrix
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited November 2018

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • it looks bloody amazing!
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7802
    edited November 2018
    So a collaboration between chase bliss, keeley and cooper fx. All digital.
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    edited November 2018
    Yeah the videos have started. I was surprised That it’s all digital but I’m sure it’ll be great!

seems to be a keen price as well!
    How very rock and roll
  • schrodinger1612schrodinger1612 Frets: 390
    edited November 2018
    The trouble with these pedals, imo, is that they’re too finicky for live use, and if you’re buying one for the studio only, you may as well get something bigger yet more fully featured for the more or less the same price, like a used Lexicon for example. 
    Feedback Thread: https://goo.gl/bquaSD
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • DanRDanR Frets: 1041
    Anyone ordered one yet?
  • The trouble with these pedals, imo, is that they’re too finicky for live use, and if you’re buying one for the studio only, you may as well get something bigger yet more fully featured for the more or less the same price, like a used Lexicon for example. 
    Have you actually tried using one? I’ll admit there’s a lot of options to have a go at but in reality I genuinely thing they’re incredibly intuitive to actually use, even with the dipswitches!

DanR said:
    Anyone ordered one yet?

No. I was dead set on not wanting one. Then I’ve spent all morning watching the YouTube videos that have come out since release. There’s loads of extra features that I’d love and would use. 
    How very rock and roll
    I’m trying to decide if it’s worth replacing my immerse.
  • I'm comparing this with the Dr Scientist Atmosphere, which is a similar price. The Atmosphere just seems a bit mental, but not in lush warm way. It can probably be tweaked. Anyway it's not a dual reverb. I was looking for something inspiring to accompany my bedroom noodling, and from watching videos I'm most impressed by the Caroline Meteore so far, but the Dark World can probably do most of what the Caroline can plus a lot more.
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
  • DanR said:
    I’m trying to decide if it’s worth replacing my immerse.
    I have a Neunaber Slate; also thinking similarly.
    I’m gonna go and try one tomorrow 
  • mixolydmixolyd Frets: 826
    The demos of the Dark World sound so-so to me, I feel it lands between two stools.  It doesn’t have the analogue mojo of the usual Chase Bliss stuff nor does it have the pristine, deep, stereo sounds of the top digital reverb pedals.
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    edited November 2018
    mixolyd said:
    The demos of the Dark World sound so-so to me, I feel it lands between two stools.  It doesn’t have the analogue mojo of the usual Chase Bliss stuff nor does it have the pristine, deep, stereo sounds of the top digital reverb pedals.
    I’m speaking out of turn here but for me this one seems to be massively similar to Brothers. I was initially quite underwhelmed when I got one. The drives all seemed a bit meh and dry in isolation. Where the fun is at and I think is a huge part of Brothers unique-ness and popularity is when you start the combine the different channels. 

I think that DW seems to be a very similar beast in this respect. I’d love to get my hands on one. 
    How very rock and roll