SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: American Professional Strat - Olympic White

BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
edited November 2018 in Guitars £
Sadly I’ve had to conclude that with a new job on the horizon, and other hobbies, and a potential house move next year, I’m simply not getting time to devote to the guitar, and that the time has come to move on... 

So up for sale is my American Professional Strat. Purchased brand new only earlier this year from PMT and complete with original case etc. 

Olympic White with Rosewood board. 

There are are a couple of tiny dings which I’m not sure will even photograph but I will try and capture them tonight for full disclosure. 

Looking for £925 now £850 collected. Would post at cost price to buyer. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Mark1960Mark1960 Frets: 326
    WOW looks great! - I have one very similar - Cerca 1985 - Good luck with the sale.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    Thanks Mark. I’m sad to be selling but unfortunately it’s a very expensive wall ornament at present. 
  • Mark1960Mark1960 Frets: 326
    I thought about selling mine a few years ago - young family, money short, not playing it much, but I kept it in its case, and as the kids grew up gradually started playing it again, and am now back in a band. So glad I kept mine!
    Just been offered £850 in trade value on this but I’m ideally looking to sell, so if anyone fancies matching that then I’m happy to drop the price for a speedy sale. 
    Bump. 
    Need the money bump