SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT: Gibson es355

I haven’t had this very long but I’m a bit wary of gigging with it,  its an awesome guitar - looks, plays and sounds amazing but I know the first time I take it into a pub I’ll end up with a dent so it’s sitting in its case when it should be played.    
Ideally I’d like an old red 335 with bigsby like the Rich Robinson model but I’d consider other Gibson semi guitar or a goldtop - cash can be added either way. 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• What’s the buying price? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • love black 355's 
  • cosmicned said:
    What’s the buying price? 
    I believe it doesn’t need one if it’s trades. Lovely guitar by the way. Is it a VOS or Gloss finish? 
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8190
    Did you buy it from Rich Henry by any chance?
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    Oooh that is luvverly.  Apols if this is a nuisance request, but do you have a ballpark idea of trade value, John, as I ponder my meagre resources.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    Hattigol said:
    Did you buy it from Rich Henry by any chance?
    No it didnt come from RH. 

cosmicned said:
    What’s the buying price? 
    I’d take 2500 for it but I figured a trade or ox would be better or ill just spend cash on the house etc. 

cosmicned said:
    What’s the buying price? 
    I believe it doesn’t need one if it’s trades. Lovely guitar by the way. Is it a VOS or Gloss finish? 
    Good question - I’m not sure, is there a way to tell?    Pretty sure the coa etc is in the case so if it’s written down I can confirm either way tonight.   
  • VOS will be a dull finish, gloss finish will be shiny 
  • Is the board ebony or richlite?