Trying to create a Line 6 account

baldybaldy Frets: 195
I have just bought a Line 6 Amplifi TT for headphone practice.
I have to create a Line 6 account but have been unsuccessful at every attempt.
It refuses any user name saying that it can only contain the letters A-Z, a-z or 0-9 even though that is what I am doing.
I tried my real name, which obviously only contains letters, then I tried lots of different names with the same result ?
When I enter my email address it says it is already in use even though I have never had a Line 6 product before so have never had an account.
For a password I tried using my dogs name & DOB which it said was already in use, then lots of other letters/ numbers combinations all of which get the same result.
I have gone on Line 6"s website & searched creating an account & it says that I must ring a number in Germany for any creating an account problems ?
I am loathe to ring Germany as I assume it will be expensive ?
Any ideas ?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Send me a message in the morning to remind me and I’ll look into it for you. 

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

• In the meantime try clearing your cache and try again. Could just be some web glitch or other stuff I’m making up cause I don’t know what I’m talking about. 

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

• baldybaldy Frets: 195
    Send me a message in the morning to remind me and I’ll look into it for you. 
    Great, will do.