SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Just Lovepedal Vintage Modern left - Price Drop £110 ALL NOW SOLD

HattigolHattigol Frets: 8190
edited December 2018 in FX £
Two brilliant drive pedals for sale - both in excellent condition and surplus to requirements.
Happy to ship at cost. Costs given are for cash or PPG please. Collection from Harrogate if preferred, with free biscuits*.

I'll assume that people know what they are and what they do. I don't have any pictures but they are both mint - if anyone would like some pictures, please DM me but you know what they look like, right? 

Lovepedal Vintage Modern

Just acquired this from a FBer. Thought it was my thing but it's just a bit too gainy for my needs. I have a Hudson Broadcast that does the big drive noises so I can't justify keeping this as well.

I'd like back what I paid for it, which was £125 including delivery. £110 plus postage.

Great demo of it here.

Crowther Hotcake: NOW SOLD

Great pedal - just not really needed.
Going rate on Ebay seems to be around £120 plus postage - so, £110 including delivery.

Demo here:

(Xotic RC Booster V2 (withdrawn)

The last one on Ebay sold for £142 plus postage - so, £125 including delivery).

Any questions, let me know. No trades wanted really (I'm conscious I could word that a bit more convincingly). 

*This isn't an invitation to Harrogate's esteemed tea-shop Bettys as I'm not sure the sale costs would cover it.
"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HattigolHattigol Frets: 8190
    Weekend bump.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Mad Professor Forest Green Hand Wired Compressor for the Hotcake? 
    I'll pass but thanks.
    One pedal withdrawn and one added bump....
    Bumped....
    Sunday bump...
    Bump. No interest before I head for the 'Bay?
    Crowther Hotcake sold. 

Just the Lovepedal left...
    Bump....don't make me go to the 'bay.
    Now on Ebay bump...
    Still available - price dropped due to inadvertent GAS release.