SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gibson Les Paul MM (2014) with Hot Rod P90s - price drop to £350!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Now in the window of Mudpie music in Brighton in case anyone who missed out fancies it!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Now in the window of Mudpie music in Brighton in case anyone who missed out fancies it!
    For £100 more I guess  =)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    Now in the window of Mudpie music in Brighton in case anyone who missed out fancies it!
    Er... no it isn't - it's sitting right here in my office... 

Iggy approves :D

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I stand corrected! I thought it was just too much of a coincidence that a TV Yellow MM with P90s and anniversary inlay suddenly appeared there. Apparently there's no such thing as too much of a coincidence

I went in and played it though, such a cool guitar. :)

• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    I stand corrected! I thought it was just too much of a coincidence that a TV Yellow MM with P90s and anniversary inlay suddenly appeared there. Apparently there's no such thing as too much of a coincidence

I went in and played it though, such a cool guitar. :)

That would be turbo maniac super flippage even by my deranged standards...  Yeah it's a great little hot rod.  All no frills rock n roll raunch.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer