• kelv_wkelv_w Frets: 260
    here's my unbursts

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ESchapESchap Frets: 1428

My 3 old "bursts"

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    @ESchap drool, gibber ...!!
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6389
    edited April 2014
    Amen. Are both the non 335 guitars 175s ?
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
  • ESchapESchap Frets: 1428
    Jalapeno said:
    Amen. Are both the non 335 guitars 175s ?

Middle one is a 1961 ES-125D  Its a full depth version of the 125. i.e. an ES-175 without the bling,  

Far right is a 1967 ES-175D

• LoobsLoobs Frets: 3832
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    @Lixarto it's a Squier JV 57 Strat. I don't get on with Strats very well, which may be something to do with the scale length, but when they sound good, they do sound good. Perhaps not in my hands though: in one band I was told "you sound a lot better with your LP or SG than you do with that thing". I've used it to good effect on a few recordings though.

@Loobs those are nice :)
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3832
    edited April 2014
    Thanks Phil.

1976 and 2002 respectively. 

I'll  trade the 2002 semi in for a vintage AS80 or AS100 when I can find one. 
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 9615
    The Blues Brothers:

• RockerRocker Frets: 4981
    edited April 2014
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    sweepy said

That should work, sort of ;)
    @sweepy ; I've only ever seen one other sunburst RG, and that one's mine. Very lovely.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

Damn, how do I get these pictures to show.  Copying the link worked last time!!!  Anyone any inspiration, thanks.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4184
    Thanks Mike, its unusual in having a mahogany body with a flame maple veneer top, seems  they only made them for a couple of years, it is one hell of a shred machine. especially now it has EMG 81 85 and SA setup running at 18v  :)

• ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    edited April 2014
    @Rocker - I can't even access them on PhotoBucket, are you sure it is a public album, not locked in some way?  You are using the "Direct" link too ?  I really want to take a look, so I have to confess to an ulterior motive here   ;)

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    sweepy said:
    Thanks Mike, its unusual in having a mahogany body with a flame maple veneer top, seems  they only made them for a couple of years, it is one hell of a shred machine. especially now it has EMG 81 85 and SA setup running at 18v  :)

Mine came with DiMarzio's when I got it. Double Whammy (Bridge) HS-2 (middle) Al Di Meola (neck) I've used it live for doing Floyd, AC/DC, 80's rock etc covers. It was owned to a guy in the band "Aghast" before me. I'd not heard of them, and haven't heard any of their stuff either. There's a switch for mids boost, which also gives a little phasing. Really good guitar. Got the name Charlene after a girl who was really kind to me after some quite major surgery a few years ago.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    @Lixarto it's a Squier JV 57 Strat. I don't get on with Strats very well, which may be something to do with the scale length, but when they sound good, they do sound good. Perhaps not in my hands though: in one band I was told "you sound a lot better with your LP or SG than you do with that thing". I've used it to good effect on a few recordings though.
    Cheers - have a wow :)
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2168
    For some reason the PRS failed to load?

I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
    @Rocker - I can't even access them on PhotoBucket, are you sure it is a public album, not locked in some way?  You are using the "Direct" link too ?  I really want to take a look, so I have to confess to an ulterior motive here   ;)
    Thanks @ChrisMusic, I recopied the links from Photobucket and the Epi one works for me but the Anderson does not!  But from the Epi picture, the Anderson is the one before it.  If that makes sense....

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum