Did you relalise Gregor Hilden had moved?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• I understand all the criticisms about how he 'makes all guitars sound the same' but I have to say I really like his demos and if there is a guitar I am interested in the first place I look is his channel to see if he has demoed it. The reason is that he always takes care to show what clean sound the guitar is capable of, and as hearing the guitar's clean tone is what I want, his demos are extremely valuable to me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16097
    I fell asleep listening to those 2 songs composed of 3 and then 2 chords ........boring isn't the word
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5165
    I think the ‘63 Vibroverb and the teddy are the real stars  :)
  • mgaw said:
    I always find myself drawn to his rather odd coloured finger nails, which were, according to german gossip mags, the reason his partner was drawn to him in the first place!

there is also a nice feature on the new flat in the German equivalent of Homes and Garden, surprisingly Greg revealed his gentler side and choice pink for the main bedroom, who would have guessed...seems hes a thoroughly modern man...Greg also reveals his boyish side with the now famous Teddy mic stand, which, Hello magazine were keen to report  he may well be using this Teddy and friends whilst out on tour
    Ha ha me too lol
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • Great thread ... so I'm not the only one to think everything he does sounds the same. Thank the lord, I thought it was me and my ears failing to appreciate the differences. 
  • Great thread ... so I'm not the only one to think everything he does sounds the same. Thank the lord, I thought it was me and my ears failing to appreciate the differences. 
    No they do sound the same I feel too. His studio and live band recordings show some really tasteful playing though imo :)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/