SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn *B&G Little Sister Private Build*

What's Hot
skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 976
edited November 2018 in Guitars £
After seeing all these R8 R9 purchases of late I think it is a guitar I need in my life now.

Unfortunately funds do not allow me to just buy one so I'm wondering if anyone out there is interested in a trade.

I have this B&G Little Sister Private Build which I am offering up as a straight swap for an R8 or I could add a bit of cash for an R9 but I do prefer a plain top to be honest...I actually wouldn't mind an R0 either as neck size doesn't bother me.

The B&G has all the paperwork and case and this one is the cutaway with P90's... it's a beautiful guitar hand built in Israel and sounds fantastic.
If you wnat to research them there are plenty of you tube videos and the North American Guitar Company are the uk dealers for them and they have lots of info on their site.

Here's some pics

https://imgur.com/a/zAC0JC9

• “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments