SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2003 ES-335 Dot Reissue

What's Hot
xchrisvxchrisv Frets: 573
edited November 2018 in Guitars £
Putting feelers out to see if anyone is interested before I advertise this formally... basically looking to flog my 2003 ES-335. Gigged and recorded the hell out of it. About as ‘player grade’ as it gets... headstock break circa 2013 professionally repaired by Richard Meyrick of Abergavenny but ever since it’s been as stable as a new guitar. Bought S/H in 2005 but it’s been substantially upgraded with a 50s spec Mojo Pickups wiring harness and Tyson PAF copies. Recently converted back to a hardtail after time with a Bigsby but it was a B6 so the only (small) holes are in the tail. Loads of dings and scuffs and wear, and I’ve taken the neck lacquer back with wire wool, but people literally pay more for that these days as we all know. Even in this condition I hope to extract £1k from it but I’ll listen to offers. Many more pics available on request but here’s a teaser: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5slm0mfptxcxfw8/Photo%2003-11-2018%2C%2021%2005%2054.jpg?dl=0
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments