SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED: Keeley Tone Workstation

TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7508
edited November 2018 in FX £
 I can has? 

Ta
Tim 
Red ones are better. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10708
    edited November 2018
    There’s a signed one on ebay.com at £63 at the mo that I’ve been eyeing up but decided it’s surplus to requirements. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7508
    That one is in the USA - it’ll attract import duty - I stick to EU eBay sales but thanks for thinking of me 
    Red ones are better. 
    And the uk one on there I submitted an offer at what they usually go for and it auto-rejected 
    Red ones are better. 
  • vizviz Frets: 10708
    edited November 2018
    TimmyO said:
    That one is in the USA - it’ll attract import duty - I stick to EU eBay sales but thanks for thinking of me 
    True, though import duty will only be 30 quid or something, depending on how much it goes for; I reckon it’ll  sell for 120-140 quid. But sure, I understand your point. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    Sorted now - ta 
    Red ones are better.