eBay Content: Eh?

What's Hot

This.

If it isn't made of "qualified wood material", then I'm out.

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12364
    Great for Party, beautiful outlook, special design is more attractive. 
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AdeyAdey Frets: 2274
    ....But his English is a lot better than my Chinese, I'm sure. Even with Google translate...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BigsbyBigsby Frets: 2958
    • Guitar configuration: single pickup
    First time I've seen a single pickup guitar with two pickups. Nice to see a bit of innovation in guitar manufacturing.
  • Bigsby said:
    • Guitar configuration: single pickup
    First time I've seen a single pickup guitar with two pickups. Nice to see a bit of innovation in guitar manufacturing.
    Maybe they're letting potential buyers know, in a subtle way, that only one pick up works.   I know where I've seen that type of paint job before, Buck Owens on the late 60's/early 70's(?) TV show "Hee Haw" played an acoustic painted like that.

“Theory is something that is written down after the music has been made so we can explain it to others”– Levi Clay

• scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11306

This.

If it isn't made of "qualified wood material", then I'm out.
    Don't mock.

Wood has to study long and hard to be qualified. After all, two short planks wouldn't want to be as thick as two short planks, would they?
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28380
    I like the bit with a picture of a cello and "ELECTRIC GUITAR" written underneath it.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • “Ken sent me.”
  • HenrytwangHenrytwang Frets: 471
    edited November 2018
    I actually quite like the paint job, but not so  sure about the quality of the instrument. The description looks like the sort of thing that you see on guitars shipped directly from China but they say that they’re in Manchester.
  • BigsbyBigsby Frets: 2958
    I actually quite like the paint job, but not so  sure about the quality of the instrument. The description looks like the sort of thing that you see on guitars shipped directly from China but they say that they’re in Manchester.
    But they also say:
    1. All the items will be dispatched within 3 business day by Airmail after the payment is clear.
       2.Item will arrive in 5 business days after dispatched. The arrival time depends on some factors and different areas.
       3. Please choose some local sellers, if you cannot wait patiently in the shipping time.

So, if they're in Manchester, where do they fly it to for 5 days? And why?
    Or perhaps there's a place in China called 'Manchester, United Kingdom'? :)
  • mbembe Frets: 1840
    Only 239 negative feedback this month. Buy with confidence.  :#