Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Wear your old band t shirt to work day

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• fftcfftc Frets: 559
    My better half and I work together and I think are the only 6 music fans in the whole place, so we are the only ones.  I haven't got a Van Halen T shirt anymore so have had to settle for the Ramones. My Mrs though is Gaz Coombes mad so she's very happy to fly that flag @St_Hubbins !

Did you guys swap shoes for that shot?

7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fftc said:
    My better half and I work together and I think are the only 6 music fans in the whole place, so we are the only ones.  I haven't got a Van Halen T shirt anymore so have had to settle for the Ramones. My Mrs though is Gaz Coombes mad so she's very happy to fly that flag @St_Hubbins !

Did you guys swap shoes for that shot?

They are my prized Charlie Brown Vans, a staple of my business wardrobe.

My Mrs is rarely out of DMs, mainly cos she is 5ft 2
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I don't agree with "dress down friday" because of the implication that I'm going to "dress up" the rest of the week.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Snuck this on instead of my school hoodie. Didn't ask in advance as I knew the answer would be no ;) 

Anyone else? 

I have a pearl jam t shirt on most days, today was this year's Halloween one. My wife also had the 2018 world tour hoodie on 
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    Unfortunately the Circuit Judge took violent exception to my Butthole Surfers ‘Locust Abortion Technician’ shirt :( 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    I don't agree with "dress down friday" because of the implication that I'm going to "dress up" the rest of the week.
    Nah Phil, it's motivation innit! Because I wear any t shirt rather than a normal black t shirt on a friday I triple* my productivity on Fridays! 

Actually, I generally fuck around and leave early on a Friday... Still, keeps me motivated. ;)