It wasn't me

What's Hot
beed84beed84 Frets: 2414
edited November 2018 in Off Topic
After reading the detailed description, I almost choked on my sausage casserole – I thought they were talking about me. Being a slim Jim, however, you can imagine my relief when I read that the perpetrator was "fat"...

7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1953
     :3 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • At first, I thought you were getting the "Beard Christmas Lights"

B) 
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jeez - glad I’ve not been anywhere near York recently....
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    I shall be in York next weekend. I imagine that they'll be able to run the same story again. 
    Call me Dave.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    I don't get why they are apologising. It is merely a description. The PC world we live in has gone mad. I remember someone on the radio complaining when police described a mugger as black, saying that it was unfair stereotyping. 
  • axisus said:
    I don't get why they are apologising. It is merely a description. The PC world we live in has gone mad. I remember someone on the radio complaining when police described a mugger as black, saying that it was unfair stereotyping. 
    This is the same Fucktard mentality that gets upset that a Village in Dorset is called "Wool".
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    beed84 said:
    After reading the detailed description, I almost choked on my sausage casserole – I thought they were talking about me. Being a slim Jim, however, you can imagine my relief when I read that the perpetrator was "fat"...

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Its York,  Yorkshire.  Bloody cold.  No wonder his wanger had retreated a bit.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • axisus said:
    This is the same Fucktard mentality that gets upset that a Village in Dorset is called "Wool".
    I live in Wool.  I want my free Blanket.  

• MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    axisus said:
    A description that says "fat naked man" ... so the suspect merely needs to wear clothes and "aint me gov, not naked" ...

How fat? A little tubby, morbidly obese, orca, bed-ridden-super-fat? 

Small penis and low hanging testicles, well if he's wearing clothes, the public wont be able to spot him and phone it in.

Maybe the apology is for the description being absolutely and completely useless?? I mean, it only really eliminates skinny men, and women from the suspect pool... it doesn't even suggest a skin colour to narrow down who the public should look out for so they can phone it in and report a sighting... which after all is the point of releasing these descriptions

Clearly "too much detail" is a tongue in cheek response from the police because it contains no fucking detail to start with
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30301
    How dare they describe my testicles as 'low hanging'.
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    This is all just a distraction, because you’re actually the guy who’s been graffiti-ing Les Dennis all over Norwich, aren’t you..!?
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6142
    Sassafras said:
    How dare they describe my testicles as 'low hanging'.
    Yeah, that was a bit of a 'low-ball'  :3
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"