SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Feeler: eventide modfactor & timefactor wanted

robmac5150robmac5150 Frets: 181
Any out there for sale and if so how much? Tentative plan for new pedal board for a new project
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33809
    Have you used the modfactor before?
    IMHO you should definitely spend some time with it before buying- it has some good stuff but some of the effects aren't really up to snuff.

Check out the Strymon Mobius too.
  • robmac5150robmac5150 Frets: 181
    Yeah? I havent. Thats good to know. I was purely looking for maximum flexibility and the ability to switch via midi. I thought the Strymons would be out of my price range so didnt ask but definately preferred! Maybe i will just go back to Line6 M13!
    Gonna shelve this til i get a chance to try these
    Yeah? I havent. Thats good to know. I was purely looking for maximum flexibility and the ability to switch via midi. I thought the Strymons would be out of my price range so didnt ask but definately preferred! Maybe i will just go back to Line6 M13!
    I had a Modfactor for 2 years.
    It was a bit of a PITA actually.
    The chorus was quite sterile, the autowah next to useless and the phaser didn't really do it for me either.
    The rotary is one of the best I've heard from a digital box and I love the ring mod and undulator.

Not enough to keep it though.

The Mobius it absolutely top shelf- if I didn't have the Axe FX I'd definitely have one.
    Thanks for feedback. Much appreciated!
    Thanks for feedback. Much appreciated!
    No worries- happy to help.
  • Hey there, I'm told you are / were selling a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2.
    Is this still the case ? Need one asap so would appreciate a reply either way. Cheers dfella,
    Paul