SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Isolation Cab - FREE to good home

impmannimpmann Frets: 12666
After ping-ponging between myself and @sweepy, its time for the Isolation cab to find a new home. 

It's a DIY cab fitted with the 10in driver from a Fender amp. Currently this has a handling of 30w - I'm sure you could fit a different speaker if need be.

For a YouTube demo of this very cab shove 'Bens Isolation Cab' in as a search - you should find it demo'd by the original owner using a Laney amp and a black Tele.

Its fitted with an internal gooseneck mic stand (no mic) and Ian (Sweepy) fitted some casters to it while he had it. 

It genuinely sounds good but I'm not using it and its in the way...

Its HEAVY - like really HEAVY - but will fit in the back of most cars easily enough.

Its free to a good home - collection only from near Kettering, Northants (jct 10, A14). And no, sorry... I'm not shipping this, as its too heavy.

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• impmannimpmann Frets: 12666
    Sold subject to collection Sunday - dubs will be taken if that falls through
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom