SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: MJT/Warmoth Stratocaster - £500

Alfi27Alfi27 Frets: 52
edited December 2018 in Guitars £
Due to limited space and that my preferences have changed a lot lately, I have to let this fine instrument go. Absolutely brilliant guitar that actually looks like it's been hauled around the world, I personally love the relic job on it and I'm not really a relic guy! 

This is definitely a player's guitar, it has been routed unprofessionally for HSS which doesn't look particularly nice, but there's no issues with it and obviously not visible when the pickguard is mounted. The headstock cracked a tiny bit when I mounted the tuning pegs, it's been glued graciously with hide glue and nothing is on the front; all on the back, and a little bit of the side. I'll get photos uploaded of it very soon! The neck gets its very nice colour from water based dye, and 3 or 4 layers of danish oil on top to seal it. This creates a really, really nice satin feel that never gets sticky! 

Neck: Warmoth Vintage Modern
Wood: 1 piece maple
Profile: Boatneck 
Radius: 10-16" compound
  Nut width: 1 5/8"
Frets: 6100SS (Stainless Steel) 
Nut: TUSQ XL
Tuners: Gotoh SD91 staggered

Body: MJT VTS
  Wood: Alder
  Weight: 3lbs 14oz
  Finish: Shoreline Gold Nitrocellulose
  Tremolo: Wudtone CP 50's 

Pickups & electronics:
  Neck: Suhr V60LP
  Middle: Suhr V60LP RWRP
  Bridge: Suhr Aldrich
  Pots: CTS
  Switch: CRL 5-way
  Mini-switch: blower switch (bridge pickup directly to the jack) 

The price is £500, I could possibly post it if I disassemble it but local pickup is preferred. 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Pm incoming!
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom