Selling the Big Muff Pi for a Nano?

What's Hot
SarSar Frets: 4
The Big Muff is a BIG problem on my pedalboard, as it takes enough space to create issues with the board / case itself. Looking around I came across the Nano version and I'm really tempted to sell my current Muff for that. However, I bought it for under £60 and now looks like it's more than £80, which surprises me (I have no idea how these prices fluctuate).
Apart from that, I wonder if any of you had experience with both and can suggest if the size different is worth the swap.

Thanks.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    I used to have the nano version, then changed it for the bigger variant with tone wicker (silly as its bigger and I never use the extra features lol). 

From what EHX say, the tones are the same, except the nano is smaller. 

How smaller on your particular board could vary, depending on your patch cables, as the Nyc big version has top mounted jacks, whereas the nano has side mounted jacks. 

So its smaller, but remember to take that into consideration! 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • SarSar Frets: 4
    That's a very good point I haven't thought about, however I think the nano will still take less space.
  • The Nano is slightly different. My vote is the Tone Wicker mid sized version. 
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    Sar said:
    That's a very good point I haven't thought about, however I think the nano will still take less space.
    I'd think so too. 

I presume there really isnt a difference except the casing, which I guess Ehx kept the same for nostalgia/accurate re-issue reasons? But I'm not 100%

The only easy day, was yesterday...