Wilder vs Fury Highlights?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6906
    Snap said:

If you want to win a belt from an American champion in the US, you need to knock them out. They did the same to Lewis v Holyfield.

Hopefully we get a rematch at Wembley and Fury takes it on points. Don't think he'd knock Wilder out tbh.

On Fury's apparent bigotry mentioned by @gassage - I'm no particular fan of Fury, but I don't know how genuinely he holds these views. He's a real nutter. Complex character. Ignorant and narrow minded, but possibly decent deep down. He's had to eat some humble pie, and rightly so, for some of the crap he's come out with.

However, at the risk of stereotyping, he's come from traveller culture, and is an old school catholic: not the most tolerant of groups eh?

+1 I think he just blurts thinks out TBH, seems genuinely decent deep down, brave to speak out about mental health issues coming from a macho traveller culture and all that.

You have to knock someone out in the US just to get a draw really.

Agree with some of that - and I’d also add that he left school at 12,so whilst I wouldn’t call him uneducated he’s certainly not had the opportunities that others might have had and maybe not the opportunity to build up the full set of social skills!

He’s apparently giving some of his £8m purse away to homeless charities.

https://www.bigissue.com/latest/sport/tyson-fury-has-pledged-to-help-the-homeless-with-wilder-fight-money/
    Previously known as stevebrum
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    He might have lost 10 stone but still the least in-shape top-flight heavyweight challenger I can ever recall....
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11306
    Hattigol said:
    He might have lost 10 stone but still the least in-shape top-flight heavyweight challenger I can ever recall....
    He lost the equivalent of Amir Khan.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hattigol said:
    Doesn't matter tbh. He was still banging away in the 12th after almost being KO'd whilst the 'in shape' Wilder was blowing out of his arse !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom