SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: iPhone XR Product Red 64GB - 3 weeks old, totally as new.

I bought this for my wife for Christmas about 3 weeks ago, I have since discovered through investigative chat that she had changed her mind about wanting a new phone...

I tried to take it back to the Apple Store, but sadly they would not oblige my return because I am a mere week over the return date, despite attempts at convincing a manager.

So, I decided to try it out myself for a few days, but can't get on with it over my iPhone X, which I already love anyway.

It is factory unlocked to work on any network, bought from the Apple online store. Not a scratch, scuff, mark or blemish on it anywhere (what you can see in the photos are specks of lint from the cloth I used to clean it before taking the photos) the accessories haven't even been opened or used. 

This would set you back £749 brought brand new.
You can buy this one, barely 3 weeks old for a bargain of £675

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments