SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb digitech timebender (sorted now thanks)

MooseAbootMooseAboot Frets: 10
edited December 2018 in FX £
Anyone got one of these lying around unused and would be prepared to ship it to edinburgh?  I seem to have missed the boat on these particularly in the sales a few years when they were discontinued and being sold for half price... i cant seem to find any negatives on them either as to why they were discontinued.  Other than digitech the brand not being well regarded.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Have you seen the one on Ebay ending this morning? Tempted to buy myself but I don't need more pedals at the moment!
  • I think one of the reason these didn't sell as well as they might have done was they they had quite specific and demanding power requirements. I can't remember exactly if they were A/C, .Super high current draw or centre positive or something like that, but I'm sure there was some issue that made them a bit awkward to integrate into a 'normal' pedal board.
  • Cheers!  Yip Thats my bid on there...
  • And won... sorted now!
  • I think one of the reason these didn't sell as well as they might have done was they they had quite specific and demanding power requirements. I can't remember exactly if they were A/C, .Super high current draw or centre positive or something like that, but I'm sure there was some issue that made them a bit awkward to integrate into a 'normal' pedal board.
    Yep, that's it - AC power, 1300mA. In fact, it's the only reason I got rid of mine - aside from that, it was a brilliant pedal (probably the best delay I've ever had).
    <space for hire>
  • They did actually do a round of them that were 12vDC, iirc.

Bye!

• They did actually do a round of them that were 12vDC, iirc.
    Which I don't understand. I mean...surely it's pretty trivial to have an internal converter so you could use a 9V adapter, like almost every other pedal on the planet?
    <space for hire>