Bag for Pedaltrain nano?

What's Hot
smigeonsmigeon Frets: 284
I have a pedalboard based on the Pedaltrain Nano. It’s been a home-use-only item for a long time, but recently I’ve been taking it out a bit more.

Problem is, I usually have a physically-large drive pedal installed (e.g. I have a Rat on there at the moment), and I also tend to wind the guitar-to-board and board-to-amp leads around the board when transporting it. All of which which means I can’t fit it into the soft bag that comes with the nano.

Anyone else found the same, and discovered a slightly bigger, but suitably compact and robust, 3rd party bag or case that does the trick? 

Ta (first world problems, eh?).
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    Ello matey. 

I don't know if this will be of interest, and tbh its a shameless self plug lol.. 

But I bought 2 Blaxx wooden pedalboards early this year and bolted them together to make one big one for home only use. 

They came with gig bags, which seem pretty well padded.. 

I use one for my laptop/gym gear/xbox whenever I take them anywhere, but the other one is just sat in the way and I have zero use for it. 

The dimensions etc are all in this post:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/132303/

Have a look and let me know if its of any interest to you! Its still in great condition etc. 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5407
    edited December 2018
    No idea about a bag, but stop abusing those cakes cables, you brute!
  • smigeonsmigeon Frets: 284
    Snags said:
    No idea about a bag, but stop abusing those cakes cables, you brute!
    Yeah, I know it’s not good for them, wrapping them around the board. It’s just quicker and easier. And the older I get the more I’m all about quicker and easier :-).

I’d probably get wireless, but I know I couldn’t be arsed to unpack stuff when I get home, just to charge it...