Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Cold Callers - Spoofing (Personal) Area Codes

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30291
    I like to turn the tables on them by trying to recruit them into my Armageddon cult or inviting them to my Jehovah's Witness meetings. just depends on how I feel at the time.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PhilW1PhilW1 Frets: 943
    I tell them if they take part in my survey I’ll take part in theirs,first question (if I can get that far)-
    “ out of 100 people what percentage can be arsed to take part in their survey “
    or I pretend to be deaf/ foreign and shout down the line- at least it amuses the kids..
    or when asked about my recent accident ask them which one I’ve had 5,that confuses them
    The wife’s very sympathetic to them “ they’re only doing their jobs etc” but I’m like fuck em,
    parasites.

• My preferred tactic when called about my “accident” is to say-
    “I’m glad you called! Can you tell me about the accident, I must have amnesia & cant remember it! can I claim for amnesia?” 
    Great fun. 

Ive got a friend who acts like he’s had an “accident” in his pants & asks about cleaning costs etc. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • teradaterada Frets: 5114
    I don't even have a phone connected to the landline anymore, just use mobiles for calls. 

Sadly, the recent cold calls I've had have all been automated, so no hijinks for me