SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Now FS mint Squier Deluxe Jazzmaster

What's Hot
DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7176
edited December 2018 in Guitars £
I literally just bought a Squier hardtail  Deluxe Jazzmaster from PMT Bristol 4 weeks ago along with a gig bag.

It was a bit of an impulse purchase and I'm not really playing it , it's a bit too P90 ISH for me. @JerkMoans has graciously offered me a JM pickup gratis to swap out but I'm not much of an upgrader.

I'd rather not sell it as I'd probably only get £225 - £235 for it so I'm looking to trade for something Marshall-ish, ideally a DSL40c with cash on top going your way.

If anyone has a Vintage branded Tele with the Wilkinson pickups plus some cash I'd be tempted too.

Cheers

http://imgur.com/cG1qSdE

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
  • Found an amp so this is FS now.

£230 inc gigbag - it’s a month old and totally mint. 
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5754
    Stupidly tempted by this. Despite having no previous desire for one and selling everything in the house to raise to some cash. 

I am an idiot  :3
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajl said:
    Stupidly tempted by this. Despite having no previous desire for one and selling everything in the house to raise to some cash. 

I am an idiot  :3

Morning Dazza

I went to lovely Weymouth on Wednesday to pick up last minute presents for nieces and nephews and ended up buying a £145 David Bowie picture for our back room which certainly wasn't part of my Xmas budget. I'm a danger to myself :-)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5754
    Of or by? 

Some of us should probably just get jobs in toy shops and be done with it. ;)
  • Huge price drop bump - a whole fiver off

£225 inc new gigbag
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5275
    Con with those kind of price cuts it will be gone before you know it
  • Mgaw speaks sense, surely the crazy price cut makes this the ideal pre Xmas gift to yourself.
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 951

If anyone has a Vintage branded Tele with the Wilkinson pickups plus some cash I'd be tempted too.

I've got the V72 which is a semi hollow Tele with a mini bucker at the neck, but it cost just over the selling price...
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • Sorry Joe , I'll amend the original listing as its FS only now as I picked up a Jet City head and cab last week to temporarily cover my Marshall lust.

Nice guitars though those V72s, nearly bought one myself in the Guitar Village sale this year.

• joetelejoetele Frets: 951
    Sorry Joe , I'll amend the original listing as its FS only now as I picked up a Jet City head and cab last week to temporarily cover my Marshall lust.

Nice guitars though those V72s, nearly bought one myself in the Guitar Village sale this year.

Yeah, it's really nice - it had been lingering in the local guitar shop and I'd tried it a few times and been really surprised by how rich and clear the pickups were for the budget. And the guitar felt really nice with that extra warmth from being semi hollow. I've got it in an open tuning at the moment which is really resonant. 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • On hold !