Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Application to join the Princeton club

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• teradaterada Frets: 5114
    I've just spent another hour with it. Simply gorgeous.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    terada said:
    What are you managing to get to on the volume knobber
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • teradaterada Frets: 5114
    RMJ said:
    terada said:
    What are you managing to get to on the volume knobber
    I bought it for clean playing at home, and can get to about 3.5 on the dial comfortably. 

That's with my R9 too which has quite loud pickups. 

Annoyingly I had the bass up at 5 a moment ago and noticed some buzzing when I play an A on the low E string. Time to see if anything needs tightening up!
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1621
    I have one and I am toying with selling it as I am just not finding the right use for it. 

Its too loud for me at home as I’ve a baby in the house and in a live setting it can’t compete on it’s own with the JTM45 and Bassman. 

That doesnt take away from the fact this amp is a very special sounding amp. @Panama_Jack666 and I are threatening to put together a video on what difference a speaker upgrade makes. Currently mine is stock but I have a Weber 150 ready to go in it and Jack has a Rajun Cajun in his. Should be interesting 
  • shaunm said:
    I have one and I am toying with selling it as I am just not finding the right use for it. 

Its too loud for me at home as I’ve a baby in the house and in a live setting it can’t compete on it’s own with the JTM45 and Bassman. 

That doesnt take away from the fact this amp is a very special sounding amp. @Panama_Jack666 and I are threatening to put together a video on what difference a speaker upgrade makes. Currently mine is stock but I have a Weber 150 ready to go in it and Jack has a Rajun Cajun in his. Should be interesting 
    Let's do itttttttt!
  • Th4fonzTh4fonz Frets: 246
    congrats i love myne also.  That les paul is a beauty also.